Saturday, June 28, 2014

S'mores Bites

I am issuing a disclaimer before I type another word: These are addictive. Very addictive. If you are a calorie counter, take heart... each S'mores bite is a little less than 100 calories. You're welcome.

I keep seeing all kinds of S'more-inspired desserts these days and decided to make these after seeing the recipe online. They turned out even more delicious than I imagined!  Seriously. They were super easy to make too, which makes for a very happy baker! Here is a link to the website where I originally saw them:


http://www.grocerybudget101.com/content.php/659-smores-cup-bites


I followed the recipe pretty closely except for a couple of things. I used one large Hershey's candy bar (the kind that has 15 pieces) and cut those pieces in half. I used 24 of them for the S'mores themselves and then chopped the remaining pieces into small bits to sprinkle over the treats at the end instead of melting them and spooning the chocolate onto the treats.

These are definitely going into my repertoire of recipes that I go back to again and again. Try them and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment