Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Sweet 'n' Savory Baked Chicken

When I began this blog my goal was to share recipes that are absolutely delicious and simple to make. I don't love it when I have to go out in search of some exotic ingredient that I might use only once, and I suspect there are others who feel the same as I do. We just want recipes that we can put together quickly and feed our families well. This recipe definitely fits that description! It has three ingredients. Three. And they are ingredients that many of us usually have in in our cupboards and freezers. I see it becoming part of our regular meal rotation here and I hope you enjoy it just as much as we did!


Ingredients:
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6-8 boneless skinless chicken tenders would work as well)
1/2 c. brown sugar (light or dark, whatever you have on hand)
1 packet Italian dressing mix (I love using Good Seasons)


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine brown sugar and dressing mix.
Coat chicken pieces in sugar mix. Be sure all pieces are evenly coated.
Bake for 40-60 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken pieces.

That's it! Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment