Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Pot Roast

I have written before that my husband prefers homestyle, meat and potatoes type meals over most anything else. I am a meat and potatoes kinda girl myself so it works out beautifully :). One of his favorite meals is pot roast and mashed potatoes and this pot roast recipe is his favorite. In fact, we visited my brother and sister-in-law recently and my beloved's only request was that my sister-in-law make this pot roast for us! It really is that good and you won't get over how simple it is to make. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
Roast (chuck roast, top round, whatever you prefer to use)
1 packet brown gravy mix
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1 packet Italian dressing mix
Water

Place roast in slow cooker.
Sprinkle gravy mix and dressing mixes over roast.
Add water (the amount really depends on the size of your roast and how much gravy you would like to make; I generally add about a half a cup and no more than a cup).

Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 6 hours.

That's it... I told you it was simple! Hope your family loves it just as much as mine does!

No comments:

Post a Comment