Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Chocolate Chip Pound Cake


This is a fairly new recipe to me, but my Aunt Mary has been making it for quite a while. She made it when we went over for dinner recently and I knew RIGHT away that I had to get this recipe and make it ASAP! It is unbelievably simple to make and is definitely going to become a go-to recipe when I need a quick yet amazing dessert (or when I simply have a chocolate craving! LOL) Enjoy.

1 box yellow cake mix (not butter recipe)
1 box instant chocolate pudding
1/2 c. sugar
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 eggs
3/4 c. water
3/4 c. oil
1 c. sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all dry ingredients together, then add remaining ingredients.
Mix with a wooden spoon or wire whisk.
Spray a bundt pan with Baker's Joy (be sure to coat all crevices liberally so the cake will come out easily!)
Pour batter into prepared bundt pan.
Bake for 1 hour.

*I dusted the finished cake with powdered sugar just to make it look "picture pretty," but it really doesn't need anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment