Wednesday, August 31, 2016

BBQ Chicken Sliders

I am thinking I should add a subtitle to my blog: Slow Cooker Specialties. The slow cooker has been my lifesaver while my stove is out of commission! It has given me opportunities to try new things and be a bit creative but I do look forward to the day that my stove is working properly again :). That being said, this recipe is delicious and is great for a crowd. Enjoy!

4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 c. barbecue sauce of your choice (I used Sweet Baby Ray's, one of my favorites)
3 Tbsp. butter (the real stuff, not margarine)
1 packet Ranch dressing mix


Place chicken breasts in slow cooker and cook on low for 5 hours or high for 3 hours.
Add barbecue sauce, butter, and ranch dressing mix; Stir.
Cook for one more hour.
Serve on small rolls of your choice (I used King's Hawaiian bread because I love the sweetness of the bread paired with the savory barbecue).


No comments:

Post a Comment