Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Sweet & Spicy Meatballs

Don't let the title of this post fool you. I am a certified wimp when it comes to eating foods that are too spicy and I absolutely loved these. They have a little bit of a kick to them but it they are definitely not TOO spicy. I absolutely love the fact that there are only three ingredients involved. They are perfect for a party! Enjoy!


Ingredients:

1 package frozen meatballs of your choice (be sure NOT to get Italian meatballs, just plain)
1 can jellied cranberry sauce
12-oz. bottle sweet chili sauce


Combine cranberry sauce and chili sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk together until smooth. Add frozen meatballs and stir until all are evenly coated. Cook meatballs over medium heat for about 20 minutes or so, or until meatballs are heated through. Serve.

I told you they were simple! And they are SO delicious!!!!

As a side note, these could also be prepared in a slow cooker; Follow the same instructions with your slow cooker set on low and cook until ready to serve. Personally, I found it much simpler to just do it on the stovetop instead of dragging out my slow cooker.






No comments:

Post a Comment