Friday, February 2, 2024

Chicken Salad

 There are SO many recipes for chicken salad out there and I truly like most of them. But one day I decided to experiment with ingredients I had on hand and made this recipe that I still enjoy now. Super simple and super tasty! My favorite way to enjoy it is on a butter croissant but you can serve it however you prefer.


Ingredients:

2 c. cooked chicken breast, shredded (I have even used canned chicken breast for this)

1/4 tsp. turmeric

Mrs. Dash seasoning - to taste

1 rib celery, finely chopped

2-3 Tbsp. chopped pecans or slivered almonds

Briana's Poppyseed Salad Dressing - to taste (I usually find this particular brand at Walmart but I'm sure it is available in other stores as well)


Mix all ingredients together and it's ready to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment