Sunday, February 4, 2024

Cranberry Salad

This recipe was given to me by my sweet Aunt Linda. I have it in her handwriting and it will always be a treasure to me. She used to make it every year for our family Christmas gathering and it was one of the dishes I looked forward to the most! I love pretty much anything that has cranberries in it and this is at the top of my list of favorite cranberry dishes. Enjoy!


Ingredients:

16-oz. package of whole cranberries

2 c. sugar, divided

1 c. chopped pecans

3 c. red grapes, halved

2 c. mini marshmallows

1 tsp. vanilla

1 pint whipping cream


Instructions:

Step 1: Grind cranberries in a food processor. Sprinkle with 1 cup sugar; let it sit overnight.

Step 2: Add pecans, grapes, and marshmallows.

Step 3: Whip cream with vanilla and 1 cup sugar. Add to cranberry mixture.

Step 4: Chill before serving.



No comments:

Post a Comment