Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Hamburger and Veggie Casserole

I have been making this for years. It is another super simple recipe that I can throw together quickly because it consists of ingredients that I always have in my pantry/freezer. Yummy!


Ingredients:

1 lb. extra lean ground beef

1 small yellow onion, chopped

2 small potatoes, peeled and sliced very thinly (I like to use the slicer on my box grater to get even slices)

1 can green beans, drained

1 can corn, drained

1 can cream of mushroom soup, divided

1 cup milk, divided

Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste


Instructions:

Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Step 2: Brown ground beef and onion; Drain. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. 

Step 3: Combine cooked beef with green beans and corn.

Step 4: Mix together half of soup and half of milk; Add to beef and veggie mixture. Add a little more salt.

Step 5: Pour this mixture into greased casserole dish. Top with sliced potatoes.

Step 6: Combine remaining soup and milk; Pour over potatoes. Cover with foil.

Step 7: Bake for 1 hour or until potatoes are done.



No comments:

Post a Comment