Monday, February 25, 2013

Changing Things Up a Bit...

I have received so much positive feedback about this new blog venture. Thanks to everyone who reads it and takes the time to tell me how much they are enjoying it! I'm having an absolute blast and still have lots more yummy recipes to share!
 
In the beginning I wanted to post recipes every day in order to build up a nice collection, but now I think it's time to scale back just a bit and post new recipes a couple of times a week, most likely on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Mondays and Wednesdays I'd like to post helpful cooking hints, tips, kitchen decor ideas, pictures of dishes that you all have tried using recipes from the blog, etc. I am a musician by trade and LOVE being creative, however I have tried to come up with clever names for the non-recipe days and I've got nothin'. I know that was poor grammar but it's the truth! Manic Monday, Wacky Wednesday, yeah.... all pretty lame and all pretty over-used. That's where YOU all come in. I welcome ANY suggestions of fun names for those "non-recipe" days! The person who submits the winning name(s) will receive.... nothing. Well, they'll receive my utmost gratitude for their assistance AND they will receive proper credit when the new names are announced, but that's all I got. I know, poor grammar again, but it's getting late and I am seriously sleep-deprived at the moment!
 
You may email your suggestions to kristyinthekitchen2day@gmail.com, or send me a message through my Facebook page, facebook.com/kristyinthekitchen.
I'll look forward to reading your suggestions! Look for a new recipe tomorrow, another one that was a huge hit when I made it for a friend who was willing to be a guinea pig while I tried a new recipe. I think you'll LOVE how simple it is... I know I do!
 

2 comments: